Google
 

2/22/2007

FontNuke - 1.0.9

FontNuke is a utility application for Mac OS X Tiger that removes corrupt / troublesome font cache files. I created this application as a tool for my personal use at the office, and has become very useful for me. To grant individual non-admin users the ability to remove font cache files, without my involvement--is HUGE! Not to mention intelligent application quitting, plus a GUARANTEED reboot, makes my life easier. FontNuke removes system font caches, Adobe font caches (*.lst), Microsoft Office font caches, and now also (as of version 1.0.6) QuarkXPress 6.x/7.x font cache files. Not to mention it's free.


What's new in this version:

* Added removal of additional general Adobe cache files @ ~/Library/Caches/Adobe.


Website
Download FontNuke Now (File Size: 2.5M)