Mail Scripts is a collection of AppleScript Studio applications for Mail and Address Book offering additional features or simplified workflow. Mail Scripts consists of the following scripts:
* Add Addresses (Mail): Add addresses found in the selected messages (in the header fields "From", "To", "Cc", and "Bcc") to the Address Book. This is much more flexible than the "Add Sender to Address Book" available in Mail and provides a convenient way for creating mailing lists.
* Archive Messages (Mail): Move messages from the selected mailbox(es) to an archive mailbox or export them to standard mbox or plain text files for backup purposes or import into other applications. You can select to move all messages or only messages sent within or certain period as well filter messages based on their read and flagged status.
* Change SMTP Server (Mail): Switch between different already defined SMTP servers or define a new one. This is especially useful if you are using your computer in more than one location and have to switch servers for several accounts at once.
* Create Rule (Mail): Create a new rule based on the first of the selected messages. This saves you the trouble of copy/pasting address or other info between the message and the rule window and provides a much quicker way for setting up a rule with multiple criteria/actions.
* Remove Duplicates (Mail): Locate all duplicate messages found in the selected mailbox(es) and move them to a separate mailbox for easy removal (duplicate matching is based on the unique message header "Message-Id").
* Schedule Delivery (Mail): Allows you to send individual messages at predefined times (this script uses iCal for scheduling message delivery).
* Send all Drafts (Mail): Immediately send all messages in the "Drafts" folders for all accounts. This saves you from having to open each draft in order to send it.
* Open Mailbox, Open Message (Mail): Two small faceless scripts which will open mailboxes with new messages or the new messages themselves when run as a rule action.
* Filter Sent Messages (Mail): Another faceless scripts which will apply your rules to the messages in the "Sent" mailbox.
* Export Addresses (Address Book): Export addresses from the Address Book into tab-delimited text files. You can select which groups and which fields you want to export.
* Search Addresses (Address Book): Find all addresses inside the Address Book matching one or more criteria. As opposed to the "Search" function built into the Address Book, this lets you search in any field as well as for empty and non-empty fields. As an example, you might use this script to search for all phone numbers with a certain area code in order to update your contacts after an area code change.
Mail Scripts are fully localized in English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Greek, Brazilian Portuguese, and Norwegian.
Download Mail Scripts
If you've maintained a website for any length of time, you'll know that links very quickly become broken.
We all move, delete or change pages, and when we do, it not only results in our own internal links breaking, but other people's liks to our website becoming broken. Similarly, when other people alter their pages, our own external links become broken.
Unless you enjoy clicking every single link on your site followed by the back button, then you'll need to use a link crawler like Integrity!
Feed it your home page url and Integrity will spider your site, following internal links to find all of your pages, checking each link found.
Aurora is a free Alarm Clock for your Mac that lets you wake up to your favorite iTunes playlist or any TV or radio channel from EyeTV. Other features include a Sleep Timer, Apple Remote support and the ability to wake your Mac from sleep or from a powered-off state. Aurora is available in English, German, French and Italian.
meine-SMS.com Widget allows you to send SMS for low-cost price inside Germany and to nearly all other countries in the world. Direct access to your Apple Phonebook, see credits, change settings. Available in German and English. For testing you get free sms.
Download meine-SMS.com Widget
Lumen is a simple and beautiful puzzle game. The objective is to light up checkpoints by bouncing, coloring, and maneuvering a laser beam through obstacles. Although puzzles may seem easy at first sight, the can be quite a challenge. The careful attention to detail and the colorful graphics make Lumen a joy to play.
Those who have made puzzles with Lumen can share them at www.fieryferret.com/lumen/lumen.html.
Freecaster is a library of high quality sports and music video clips. With this widget you get to see the latest and most popular clips. Clicking on the pictures will take you to the page that holds the clip. To select a different category, simply flip the widget and set your preferences.
QuickFind is a simple way of finding what you want on a number of websites without having to retype the search terms and several web addresses. Type once, search several times. As well as Google, Amazon, ebay and Yahoo, QuickFind also gives you access to Wikipedia, Dictionary.com, Google images and Yell.com (as well as access to a few more techie sites/resources)
Ubertragen is a widget designed to transfer files, be it to an FTP-server, to another Mac running Ubertragen on your local network (through Bonjour) or to one of your Bluetooth-devices.
It was designed with quick uploads in mind and thanks to the dashboard it is always available immediately. Just grab your files, call Dashboard, hover over the widget and it presents all your FTP accounts, nearby Macs and your Bluetooth-devices in an expose-like manner. Too easy.
SwissSMS is a Mac OS X front-end to SMS operators services.
It stores your outgoing messages and can export them too.
Currently, it has plugins for romandie.com (free) and orange.ch (subscribtion).
SUL switches "Login Items" depending on the time and day of week. For example,
* Launch business apps like Word when you start Mac up on a weekday morning.
* Launch hobby apps when you start up at night or on the weekend.
* Launch backup tools when you start at midnight.
SUL would be much more convenient and useful when used with MacSSController.