Fast-paced arcade game with 3D graphics. Fire push-pins at the pencils and pens that are scribbling on your piece of paper. You lose if the paper reaches 50% full.
Second place winner in the 30-day 3DU Mac game development contest!
Download A Tack!
MickeyDeeDees is a simulation of a Point-of-Sale cash register at a fast food restaurant. User is the manager who sets prices and decides when to have a sale. Sound is supported. Menu and prices are saved between sessions.
CheckTemplate is an MS Word startup add-on that dynamically checks to see that the link between a Word document and it's template has not been broken. CheckTemplate looks for the proper template when the document is loaded and whenever it is activated. This is extremely useful if you move documents between two machines that have slightly different arrangements, or if you move a document between Word for Windows and a Word:Mac CheckTemplate will attempt to find the expected template, if it cannot, it will ask if you want to run the Templates and Add-in command to attach an appropriate template.
Download Check Template
Love Pandora.com, but tired of having to run it a web browser? Ever wish you could control pandora without even being at your computer? Well then look no farther. PandoraBoy allows you to control your music with global hotkeys or your apple remote. Additionally, it supports growl notifications so that you always know what your listening to.
* Listen to Pandora.com without having to have a web browser open
* Control Pandora with global hotkeys, applescript or your apple remote
* Discover new artists with ease by watching growl notifications of the currently playing song
* Global hotkey selection with Shortcut Recorder
If you ever asked yourself how long your workout routes are and what route you should choose for this evening - then TrailRunner should be your training-partner.
* Geographic display of your workout area.
* Plan routes interactively.
* Collect routes.
* Route description and direction signs at crossings.
* Timed-checkpoints according to your pace.
* Rate your favorite tracks.
* Plan routes automatically with target distance and as many favorite tracks as possible.
* Export route descriptions onto your iPod as Notes-Text or NanoMap-Photos
* Collect your workout data in a Diary.
* Send to and exchange routes with friends and workout partners.
* Import GPX-Tracklists from GPS-units.
In short, Nomen Nescio is a simple and easy to use application that allows you to send anonymous email via anonymous Cypherpunk Type I remail servers. With the help of MacGPG, Nomen Nescio encrypts the email message you enter (into Nomen Nescio) with the PGP key of an anonymous remailer of your choice, then the encrypted data is passed to your default email client, ready to send.
* Simple, clean, and clear interface.
* No more Terminal or command-line work necessary.
* The entire encryption process is handled within Nomen Nescio -- all you have to do is enter your message, then click "Send" like any other email.
* Updates remailers and PGP keys at every launch.
* Displays remailer uptime and latency.
* Compose your message directly in Nomen Nescio.
* Built-in version checking.
* 100% FREE!
Download Nomen Nescio
TubeTV is a new program which enables you to search for and save Google Video and YouTube videos in a format suitable for playback on your Apple TV or Video iPod. Upon conversion, double clicking the files will open them in iTunes allowing you to sync to your desired device (drag and drop to open with QuickTime Player instead if desired). The program includes a small browser and search functionality and exports with QuickTimeÃ‚Â® using the H.264 codec.
The software doesn't require an installer; just copy it to your Applications folder and launch.
After downloading, a preference sets whether or not the movie is converted to H.264. If conversion is enabled, you will end up with two movie files on your desktop (or wherever you choose to save them). The file ending in .m4v is the one you should open with iTunes and sync to your iPod or Apple TV.
iLid is a simple Preference Pane for OS X that lets you control whether or not your Mac laptop will wake up from sleep when you open the lid. (If you've ever had your laptop wake up in its carrying case, you know how important this can be.)
You are a busy person, aren't you? And there's an easy way to track all things that have to be done... and to get those things done! iGTD takes some concepts from Getting Things Done methodology and makes them easy to understand and use in your every day life. Just divide your tasks by contexts - where they have to be done? At home? At your office? At laptop? At any time you can access the Internet?
What's new in this version:
* F-key trick works for Safari, Firefox and Opera (selection is copied only by Safari)
* you can mark all contexts or projects and copy their names with Cmd+C
* tag auto-completing in smart folder properties
* some new icons for contexts
* F-key trick does not start Safari when using the trick in Finder
* F1-F8 keys work now for F-key trick
* F-trick create its temporary files in temporary files folder, not on the Desktop
* marking a task as completed by clicking the column preserves the table selection
* smart folder name is updated correctly when editing it in smart folder properties
* iGTD window is bringed to front correctly when adding a task to a context via menu bar menu
* iGTD are saved every time a task is added via Quicksilver
* exclamation and question marks are removed from task names given in Quicksilver queries
* syncing: task completed status is updated correctly when syncing tasks which were created on mobile phone
* process/review can be started without any task selected in the list
Offshoots animates the wallpaper of your desktop with growing trees. The growth follows some easy-to-hack parameters. The offshoots lazily follow your mouse cursor. Also available as a screensaver.
* I really like my desktop wallpaper. Can I make the trees grow over it?
Yes: you can set Offshoots to use you current wallpaper as the background. Or you can choose your favorite solid color. Or a mix of the two. The default option is to make it randomly choose among one of its predefined colors.
* What if I really like the current image and I want to save it?
You can copy the image to the clipboard (Command-C or from the menu) and save it from Preview or from your editor of choice. You can also simply hold on the current image with Pause command.
* Will it hog my CPU?
It is very unlikely: the application should take a very reasonable portion of the CPU time. You can also change some parameters to further reduce the CPU load: for example you can change the frame rate. When you're headed for some heavy computation, you can also pause Offshoots from the menu or with Command-P.
* What if I want it as a screensaver?
(NEW) The release now contains a screensaver version of it too. Drop it in the "Library/Screen Savers" folder of your Home and choose it from the system preferences' panel.
* My desktop is always hidden. What if I want the trees more visible?
(NEW) You can choose the level of the window from the preferences. You can even set it as an always on top window, setting a low value (zero) for alpha: the Offshoots window always ignores your mouse clicks so you can interact with the other apps' windows as usual.
Simple yet powerful fulscreen movie player for Mac OS X with subtitles support.
* Fullscreen playback
* Playlist, sort, shuffle, looping
* Resume unfinished playlist
* Subtitles support, custimizable encoding, frame rate
* Full control of the movie size
* Really fast forward/rewind
* Advanced volume control
* Simple, one touch, keyboard control
* Controller for mouse playback control
* Apple Remote support
* Preferences dialog for advanced control of appearance
* New version check
Download Movie Time