SheerVideo Reader is a decoder-only version of SheerVideo Pro, a powerful faster-than-real-time perfectly lossless software video codec for production, postproduction, and archival. Compared to uncompressed formats, Sheer will
* double your disk speed
* double your disk size
* double your transmission bandwidth
* maintain absolutely perfect fidelity, bit-for-bit identical to the original
SheerVideo supports all standard uncompressed formats, including:
* RGB[A] and Y'CbCr[A]
* 4:4:4[:4] and 4:2:2[:4]
* with and without alpha
* 8-bit and 10-bit
* progressive and interlaced
* SD, HD, and any-D
* NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
* 4:3, 16:9, and any:any
* at any frame rate
And now, with Synchromy, SheerVideo can interconvert between all standard pixel formats with unrivalled accuracy.
Download SheerVideo Reader
The GeoTagging Automator Action automatically tags your images with geographical coordinates and elevation data from a GPS track file. It supports a great range of image formats, including many raw image formats like Canon CR2, Nikon NEF and Adobe DNG.
How to use it:
* Take your GPS receiver with you while shooting.
* Download the resulting GPS track file to your Mac (perhaps using the GPS Automator Actions).
* Now the GeoTagging Automator Action uses the time and location recorded by your GPS and the capture time embedded in your images to determine the correct location of your picture.
* You can use this information to organize your images, plot the images to maps or display it in Google Earth (functionality to establish these things will be included in the final release).
Download GeoTagging Automator Action
Smultron is a free text editor for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger which is both easy to use and powerful. It is designed to not confuse newcomers nor disappoint advanced users. It has all the advantages of an Cocoa application and some of its features are tabs, line numbers, support for syntax colouring for many different languages, functions list, support for text encodings, snippets, a toolbar, a status bar, preview, split window, multi-document find and replace with regular expressions, possibility to show invisible characters, authenticated open and saves, command-line utility, full screen editing and running commands and scripts from within the application.
Do It is a small application to manage categorized to do lists. Each to do item can be linked with a file on your computer, a URL, such as the address of a website, or a contact from your address book. The linked item can be opened directly from the Do It window. Do It items can also include notes, priorities and deadlines, which can be set as reminders in iCal. Do It is applescriptable, includes plugins for Address book, to quickly set contact reminders, and a plugin for Quicksilver to allow rapid creation of Do It items from the Quicksilver interface. You can sync your Do It lists on multiple computers using .Mac.
Download Do It
The MLB Standings widget is a simple dashboard widget which provides the current major league baseball standings for all teams. You can choose which league and division you would like to keep track of and every time you open the dashboard the information is pulled straight from ESPN's standings page.
Download MLB Standings
The MLB Schedule widget is a simple dashboard widget which provides a small glimpse at the course of any Major League Baseball team's schedule. You can choose your favorite baseball team and the widget will display a five day range of both completed and upcoming games, providing information such as opponent, projected starters, TV channel, start time, game result, game score, winning pitcher and losing pitcher. You can even choose your time zone, to adjust the game start times.
Download MLB Schedule
MetaX is a meta-data tagger for mp4 files and their derivatives. It uses Atomic Parsley on the back-end to write the tags to your video files. MetaX automatically searches Amazon.com to find tags (so you'll need an internet connection).
YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod under Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Here's a brief description of the features in YamiPod:
* stand alone program, no installation required
* iPod is automatically recognized
* mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
* read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos
* playlist support (On-The-Go included)
* playlists import (PLS,M3U)
* full unicode support
* auto-download new versions
* advanced song import/export settings
* 2 restore features
* built in music player
* iPod informations
* 2 search features
* remove duplicated tracks
* find lost music files
* easy ratings edit
* PC to iPod synchronization
* create and edit notes
* automatically update song playcounts
* News RSS and podcasts to iPod upload
* Growl support (Apple only)
* export song lists to HTML or plain text files
* translated in 20 languages
TabStop is a SIMBL plugin, available in several different languages, that displays a warning when you attempt to quit or close a window in Safari that contains multiple tabs. Very handy, if you're used to keeping dozens of tabs around and you're tired of accidentally Command-Q'ing instead of Command-W'ing.