Firefox is an award winning preview of next generation browsing technology from mozilla.org.
Firefox empowers you to accomplish your online activities faster, more safely and efficiently than any other browser, period. Built with Tab browsing, popup blocking and a number of other seamless innovations, Firefox stands out ahead.
MetaX is a meta-data tagger for mp4 files and their derivatives. It uses Atomic Parsley on the back-end to write the tags to your video files. MetaX automatically searches Amazon.com to find tags (so you'll need an internet connection). Cover art data can be retrieved from Amazon.com, Yahoo!, or from the video file itself.
Meet ted! Your new way of downloading tv shows from the web! Add your favourite tv shows to ted and ted will automatically download torrents of new episodes! Ted has built in support to download torrents for the newest episodes from 24, Lost, The Simpsons, South Park and many more! Features:
* Checks feeds from TorrentReactor, Mininova, TVRSS, The PirateBay, Mr. Twig, Isohunt and MyBittorrent for new episodes of tv shows
* Fill in the current season and episode you are watching. Ted will automatically find new episodes that you have not seen yet
* Built-in support for all mainstream shows (24, Lost, Topgear, Desperate Housewives, the Simpsons, South Park, Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, etc.)
* Add your own shows to Ted
* Use keywords to filter out fakes and unwanted versions of episodes
* Use episode- and breakschedulers to save your resources and bandwidth from the torrentsites
* Saves torrents of new shows to your harddisk and optionally opens the torrents in your favourite torrent client
Download Torrent Episode Downloader
Motion JWii is a shell script command that can convert most video files into the Motion JPEG format that the Wii uses, with QuickTime Pro. These videos can then be played on the Wii Photo Channel.
Download Motion JWii
JellyfiSSH is a simple bookmark manager for connecting to *NIX boxes like BSD/Linux etc via Telnet or SSH 1 or 2. You can set preferences for each bookmark including the terminal colours, fonts, window size, transparency and default login. Version 4 introduces bookmark grouping. Report any problems to the developer.
htaGen generates user/password files required for protecting directories on Apache web servers using a .htaccess file. To secure a directory of an Apache web server you basically need two things: a user/password file and a .htaccess file. You can use htaGen to generate the user/password file (a .htaccess file template is also included).
Brings all the hottest iPhone Applications right to your dashboard, Our Dynamic list is updated all the time with fresh applications. Developers can also submit their apps for listing.