You Control: Tunes is a free utility that gives you complete control over iTunes from the Mac OS X menu bar. You don't have to stop whatever it is you may be doing, switch to iTunes, take care of business and then go back to your original app. You can now simply pull down your very own custom menu that gives you access to the iTunes controls (Next, Previous, Volume, Play/Pause, Stop) as well as displaying the current track, artist and album. You can also navigate your entire iTunes music library from this menu as well so you never leave your current application.
Download You Control: Tunes
This is a 4-tap delay plugin in AudioUnit format. Each tap has controls for delay time, pan, feedback and output level. There is also a state-variable filter with saturation in the feedback loop.
Download Multitap Dealy AU
KPSaver is a screensaver that faithfully recreates the terrifying experience of a kernel panic. Comes complete with a misleading quartz composer preview. KPSaver is the perfect prank for your friends and co-workers.
If you ever asked yourself how long your workout routes are and what route you should choose for this evening - then TrailRunner should be your training-partner.
* Geographic display of your workout area.
* Plan routes interactively.
* Collect routes.
* Route description and direction signs at crossings.
* Timed-checkpoints according to your pace.
* Rate your favorite tracks.
* Plan routes automatically with target distance and as many favorite tracks as possible.
* Export route descriptions onto your iPod as Notes-Text or NanoMap-Photos
* Collect your workout data in a Diary.
* Send to and exchange routes with friends and workout partners.
* Import GPX-Tracklists from GPS-units.
The UVC Collaboration Suite is software that contains all the functionality of a Groupware solution combined with the convenience of an instant messenger. The program consists of an address book, task and project management system, online scheduler, instant messenger, email and video conferencing module. It also includes MSN and AIM instant messenger support.
Calq is an easy to use, on demand calculator. The idea behind Calq is to have a calculator handy when you need it do some basic calculations. It's there when you need it, and it's not in the way when you don't need it.
EdGCM permits teachers and students to explore the fundamentals of climate science utilizing tools identical to those used in major climate research programs. Many simple climate experiments are possible (e.g. How does the sun warm the planet?), but, it is also possible to conduct in-depth investigations of current events, in near real-time, as they are being studied by climate scientists. EdGCM comes with some pre-prepared scenarios for investigating a variety of interesting climate issues (global warming, ice ages), but teachers can, also, easily construct their own scenarios to satisfy curricular requirements. EdGCM easily scales for use at levels from middle school to graduate school, making it a unique tool for linking research to the classroom. Our future plans involve the creation of the EdGCM Cooperative, a network of researchers and educators actively collaborating on climate research projects.
You are a busy person, aren't you? And there's an easy way to track all things that have to be done... and to get those things done! iGTD takes some concepts from Getting Things Done methodology and makes them easy to understand and use in your every day life. Just divide your tasks by contexts - where they have to be done? At home? At your office? At laptop? At any time you can access the Internet?
iStat nano is our best ever stats widget, and it's free!
View detailed information on CPU, memory, hard drives, IP and external IP, bandwidth, CPU temperature, battery, uptime and the top four processes.
SysStat nano features the lowest CPU usage of any stats widget we've seen (compare it if you don't believe us, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!).
* CPU bar meter
* Memory bar meter
* Primary disk space bar meter
* In and out bandwidth
* CPU temperature
* Detailed CPU bar meter
* Detailed memory bar meter
* Detailed disk space bar meter for 2 drives
* IP and total bandwidth stats
* External IP and bandwidth throughput stats
* A list containing the top 4 processes
* Uptime and load averages
* Battery charge meter and remaining time (for supported systems)
* 3 coloured skins (blue, black and red)
* Animated transitions when changing sections
* CPU temp in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
* A built in update checker, so you'll always have the latest version
* Very efficient code
Download iStat nano
zxsp is a simulator for the historic ZX Spectrum home computer family.
zxsp supports ".sna" and ".z80" snapshot files, ".tap" and ".tzx" tape files, excellent sound, precise screen and border effects, a virtual tape recorder, virtual keyboards and USB joysticks.
zxsp supports ZX Spectrum models with 16 kB ram, 48 kB ram, the +128, +2 and the +2A/B. If you still own one of the emulated machines and find that the simulation does not match the original, you are welcome to contact me for further improvement. Just keep the original thing ready for tests. B-)
zxsp can load, save, and dub in any direction between a virtual machine, the built-in virtual tape recorder, and a real-world tape deck or real-world machine. So you can archive your old tapes or load them back into a real machine.
zxsp comes with a debugger with register edit for the main chips, a video beam position indicator, single stepper and memory disassembly. The machine can be throttled down to 1 Hz or overdrived to 20 MHz cpu clock. You can directly load Z80 assembler sources into zxsp.
* Supports ZX Spectrum 16k through ZX Spectrum +2A
* Load .sna, .z80, .tap, .tzx, .rom, .ass and .scr files
* Save .sna, .z80, .tap, .rom and .scr files
* Excellent sound
* Precise screen and border effects
* Load from and save to real-world cassette recorder
* Virtual tape recorder and keyboards
* Multiple instances
iBudget is a simple finance application for Mac OS X. It has been designed for users who want a simple way to track and plan their finances.
* Budgets: Plan how much you allow yourself to spend on some categories. This new window shows you how much you've spent this month, and how much you can spend according to the amount you've set in iBudget Preferences
* Searching: find transactions by searching for them.
* History graph: full color graph that shows you the history of your accounts.
* Reports: graphical reports so you can see were your money goes.
* Localization : English and French.
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any browser that supports tables and forms (and Java for the File Manager module), you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and so on.
Webmin consists of a simple web server, and a number of CGI programs which directly update system files like /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/passwd. The web server and all CGI programs are written in Perl version 5, and use no non-standard Perl modules.