You are a busy person, aren't you? And there's an easy way to track all things that have to be done... and to get those things done!
iGTD takes some concepts from Getting Things Done methodology and makes them easy to understand and use in your every day life. Just divide your tasks by contexts - where they have to be done? At home? At your office? At laptop? At any time you can access the Internet?
The initial reason for the development of Shimo was the lousy software-implementation of the Cisco-VPN-Client for MacOS. Shimo wants to do it the MacOS-way: That means to reduce the interface to the important features and integrate it right into the user-interface of the OS. Thus the interaction with this piece of software is absolutely intuitive and self explanatory. Try it out and you will see what we are speaking of...
* simple and intuitive interface
* advanced statistics
* automatic reconnect on wake-up/start-up
* automatic updating to newest version
Maintenance is a System Maintenance and Cleaning utility. It allows you to run misc tasks of system maintenance: repair permissions, run periodic scripts, reset Mail's and Spotlight's Index, rebuild the LaunchServices database, delete Application, Font and System cache, check the status of the Hard disk...
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for Mac OS X. The application simplifies the use of advanced UNIX functions, gives access to hidden Mac OS X settings and let you easily optimize your system. It is a smooth, powerful and simple to use utility with all major features arranged in five basic categories and a Pilot that lets you clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button.
Founded by die hard Apple fans, Additune is the first major Mac only music recommendation app. It understands that the kind of music you want to listen to depends not only on what you like in general, but what you're in the mood for at the moment. Additune is free to use, free of ads, and will keep all your data secure.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component. Our goal is to produce a cross platform stand alone mail application using the XUL user interface language. Our intended customer is someone who uses Mozilla Firebird (or another stand alone browser) as their primary browser and wants a mail client based on mozilla that "plays nice" with the browser. In addition, by focusing solely on stand alone mail, we believe we can make some dents in the overall footprint and performance of the mail client by removing components and chrome we don't need. On top of that, the UI becomes much cleaner as a stand alone application as opposed to being part of the mozilla suite.
In addition to the feature set found in Mozilla Mail, Thunderbird has several new features and improvements to make your mail and new experience better. Highlights include:
* The ability to customize your toolbars the way you want them. Choose View / Toolbars / Customize inside any window.
* UI extensions can be added to Mozilla Thunderbird to customize your experiene with specific features and enchancements that you need. Support for extensions. Extensions allow you to add features particular to your needs such as offline mail support. A full list of available extensions can be found here.
* A new look and feel. Thunderbird also supports a large number of downloadable themes which alter the appearance of the client.
* An addressing sidebar for mail compose which makes it easy and convient to add address book contacts to emails.
* Online help includes a FAQ, tips and tricks and other useful information.
* Simplified preferences UI and menus.
* Footprint and performance improvements.
Download Mozilla Thunderbird
OnyX allows you to run misc tasks of system maintenance, to configure certain hidden parameters of the Finder, Dock, Safari, Dashboard, Expose, Disk Utility... to delete cache, to remove a certain number of files and folders that may become cumbersome, to see the detailed info of your configuration, to preview the different logs and CrashReporter reports, and more.
RapidoStart is a Free application designed to quickly launch applications, open documents, or access folders. When there is not enough space in the Apple Dock, you can use RapidoStart to stock an endless number of items! RapidoStart is also more discreet. It can be used in conjunction with the Apple Dock or as its replacement. RapidoStart is Freeware, gratis and freely usable! You can copy and distribute it. You can use it for as long a time as you want. RapidoStart requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther. RapidoStart is optimized for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
Metadata Export for iPhoto is an export plugin for iPhoto 6 which allows you to export metadata about your iPhoto library photos, including:
* Comments - comments about the photo.
o Archival Date - Archival date of the photo.
o Creation Date - Creation date of the photo.
o Modification Date - Modification date of the photo.
* Format - the file/image format of the photo.
* Height - height of the photo, in pixels.
* Keywords - keywords assigned to the photo.
* Path - absolute path to the photo.
* Rating - ranking/rating of the photo.
* Rotation - rotation of the photo, in degrees.
* Title - title (name) of the photo.
* Width - width of the photo, in pixels.
to a number of different file formats, including:
* Comma-separated Values (CSV)
* Extensible HTML (XHTML)
* Tab-delimited Text
* XML Property List
With the exported metadata, you can do things like generate and print labels for organizing hard copies of your photos, slides or negatives. Or, you can import the data into a database program and run and generate queries or reports to gain insights about your iPhoto library.
Download Metadata Export for iPhoto