MidiPipe is freeware and comes with no warranties. It has been well tested and has shown no major problems, but is not finished. It can be useful in a music studio or on stage.
* Midi In - connects a MIDI input to the pipe
* Midi Out - connects a MIDI output to the pipe
* AList - outputs messages to the screen
* Message Converter - converts messages from one type to an other
* Delay - delays the time for when the message is scheduled
* Transpose - transposes note to multiple keys, set velocity, delay and channel for each
* Message Filter - filters by messages
* Channel Filter - filters by channel
* Channel Router - routes channels
* Keyboard Split - moves note on/off messages above/below a split point to a different channel
* Randomizer - randomly changes any parameter value(s) of any channel message(s)
* Keyboard - play a on screen keyboard with your mouse or keys; will display arriving messages too
* MicroTuner - apply different scales
* Set - set any parameter value(s) of any channel message(s) to any value
* Duration - add a delay between Note On and Note Off messages
* Control Split - inverse, limit, scale, fade in/out, route and map MIDI controllers
* Control Slider - simple slider for control message input
* AppleScript Trigger - use the power of AppleScript to implement everything you want
* (N)RPN Mapper - map (N)RPNs
* Velocity Modifier - scale, shift, and clip the velocity of Note On and Note Off messages
* SMF Player - plays up to 128 MIDI Files; handles Song Select, Start/Stop/Continue messages
* Key Mapper - map keys
* DLS Synth - user interface for Apple's DLS Synth
* Double Filter - filters identical messages
* Monophonic - make monophonic
Got an Apple TV and want more content for it? Wish you could watch YouTube on your TV?
TubeTV is a new freeware program for Mac OS X Tiger and above which enables you to search for and save Google Video and YouTube videos in a format suitable for playback on your Apple TV or video capable iPod.
A built in search bar and web browser helps you conveniently locate your favorite videos, or, if you prefer, a URL can be pasted into the program to jump directly to a video clip. High quality video conversions using the H.264 codec are performed with QuickTimeÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â®. Double clicking on a saved video file will open it in iTunes, allowing easy library addition and syncing to your desired device. Note that TubeTV does not interact with iTunes directly - it's the same as importing any other video file to iTunes. Alternately, just drag a saved video file on to QuickTime Player to view it locally.
This software doesn't require an installer; just copy it to your Applications folder and launch.
A preference sets whether or not the movie is converted to H.264 automatically after downloading. If conversion is enabled, you will end up with two movie files on your desktop (or wherever you choose to save them). The file ending in .m4v is the one you should open with iTunes and sync to your iPod or Apple TV.
Renames files in a folder with multiples options : Upper cases; uppercase first letter; uppercase first letter of words; lower cases; Delete spaces; replace spaces with underscore; replace accented characters; replace ligature characters; delete a string; replace a string; add a prefix; add a suffix; truncate; serial number.
Shaped on your screen
omnidea Rulers allows to create on whole screen area a set of rulers, like most common graphic editors allows on their working areas only.
Using the guide lines enables to measure and position objects with precision and it's incredibly useful in many fields, such as computer graphics, desktop publishing and web design.
Rulers can also be used to select a screen area and take a screenshot that is automatically saved to desktop or copied to system clipboard.
* Unlimited rulers creation
* Multiple units of measurement support
* Multi monitor support
* Take a screenshot of selected area or whole screen
* Color picker
* Automatic internet update
* Available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
* Available in English and Italian
* Absolutely free!
Download omnidea Rulers
Excalibur is a Macintosh spelling checker. It will spell check documents created by any text editor. It will also spell check the clipboard, making it a useful spelling checker for other text based programs. It will also work with any word processing program that supports Word Services which has been largely abandoned.
Utility Lock is a custom built Screen Locking mechanism, it was designed after the Apple lock that is available in Apple Remote Desktop, its purpose is to allow for a greater customization in how the screen is locked, you can now have it locked on Sleep/Idle/Intervals and with the applescript support you can combine it with other applications like WiFiScriptor
Download Utility Lock
Create interactive IM applications and IM Bots with ease using JBuddy IM Toolkits. JBuddy now includes a powerful, yet easy to use IM Bot Framework so building and running IM Bots is a snap. JBuddy IM Toolkits support public IM networks such as AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, and Google Talk as well as enterprise IM networks including Lotus Sametime, XMPP (aka Jabber), and now Microsoft Office Live Communications Server (aka LCS). JBuddy IM Toolkits are available for Java, COM/.NET as well as Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7+ (see JBuddy-CF).
The JBuddy IM Bot Framework supports IM Bot development with just XML but if you need more power, you can leverage system scripts and Java to tap into web services, databases, backend systems and more. Add real-time, interactive text-based communication capabilities to your applications in record time and open new channels of communications with your employees and customers.
Download JBuddy IM Toolkits
Helma is an open source web application framework for fast and efficient scripting and serving of your websites and Internet applications.
Helma offers simple and codeless mapping of application objects to database tables. In addition, an embedded object-oriented database performs automatic data persistence of unmapped objects.